Made with ❤️ by Pandez and his Pandez Labs team
- View and filter your server's audit logs with the following optional arguments:
executor- Filter by the user that performed the action
target- Filter by the user, channel or role that an action was performed on
action- Filter by the type of action that was performed
duration- Filter by when the action was performed (e.g.
2dwill show the logs for the last 2 days)
- Get information about the bot and the official links.
- Lock the server and add the following optional arguments:
code- Access code to get into the server
duration- How long the access code will be valid for
mfor minutes (e.g. 10m)
hfor hours (e.g. 1h)
dfor days (e.g. 2d)
uses- Number of times the access code can be used
- Or a combination of all three
- You can use the command again at any time to override the current bot's status.
- Using the command with no optional arguments, locks down the server until it is unlocked.
/lock code 69will lock the server with the code 69 with an unlimited number of uses and no expiry duration.
/lock code 69 uses 10will lock the server with the code 69 and allow the code to be used up to 10 times.
/lock code 69 duration 10mwill lock the server with the code 69 and allow the code to be used for 10 minutes. After that, the server remains locked with no valid access code.
- Unlocks the server.
- Shows the current server locking status.
- Regenerates the missing roles, channels and verification/waiting room panels.
- Enable or disable a step in the verification process
/config step state disable step DM Safey Messagewill disable the DM safety message step in the verification process (the step where it asks members to close their DMs)
- Redirect new users to a channel after verifying. (Premium only)
- Shows a log of the most recent bot commands used by admins
Logs are displayed from most recent to oldest